About the Pack:
‘My First Islamic Activity Pack’ is made by UmmAssadHomeschool.com and aims to help young children aged 4-8 years to understand themselves and the world around them from a pure Islamic point of view (only authentic resources from the Quran, Hadith and trusted Scholars have been used).
It introduces the correct Islamic Aqeedah with fun yet challenging activities without losing the message; also nurturing a child’s belief and love for Allah and His Messenger and familiarising them to follow evidences.
All topics included are based on Aqeedah, teaching the most beneficial knowledge (Islam) and asking questions that matter most such as ‘Who is you Lord’ and ‘Who is your Prophet’ and ‘What is your religion’. Explaining in simple terms the different types of creation and its purpose, thus leading into subjects such as Science and Geography.
The activities interact with children at their level whilst involving parent/guardian or teacher; a range of activities have been packed to keep any child productively busy in their ‘spare time’ such as letter, number and colour recognition, guided reading, writing, colouring, eye coordination skills, fine motor skills, quizzes, wordsearch games and much more. A must have for any child beginning to study Islam.
*This ‘Islamic Activity Pack’ is proof-read by Al-Madinah University graduate and student of knowledge Abdul-Hakeem @ibnmitchell. May Allah grant him success, Ameen!
How to Use This Folder:
- Print everything out on white A4 paper, put them into a folder.
- Read the instructions to your child on each page.
- Download the FREE Flashcards on pages 22, 23, 24 and 56.
What you need:
- This Folder
- The following for your own reference: Three Fundamental Principles of Islam, Islamic Creed for Children, Aqeedah Level 1 by Moosa Richardson, Sunnah.com and QuranExplorer (Translations from these websites need to be double checked)
- Biography of the Prophet Q&A (FREE)
- Pencil, Colour pencils
- Patience, Mercy, Focus and Dua!
- ‘Allah Is My Lord’ reading book for children.
Please share, subscribe and comment!
Jazaakom Allahu khair!