About the Pack:
‘My First Arabic Curriculum’ is a complete Toddler’s Curriculum made by UmmAssadHomeSchool.com. This folder is a copy of the original English ‘My First Curriculum’ (also by UmmAssadHomeSchool.com) and translated into the Classical Arabic language (اللغة العربية الفصحى). It has over 50 fun packed and interactive pages, covering all the basic subjects such as English, Maths, Science and even Geography! Some changes have been made to suit the Arabic language. Enjoy!
How To Use This Folder:
- Use directly from your computer device, or,
- Print everything on A4 white paper, put in a folder, or,
- Use the whole folder as Flashcards.
- Follow the instructions per page
- After child reads the numbers/letters, they only need to focus on the images and pronunciation, not writing
- Read the Arabic from right to left.
What you need:
- This Folder
- Our Free Flashcards: Alphabet; Mini, Picture, Numbers
- Parent/Guardian, Child
- Patience, Mercy, Focus and Dua!
- Arabic Madinah Book 1 (for own usage)
- Google Translate (for translation/pronunciation)
- Arabic keyboard (if needed)
- Learnarabic website
Please share, subscribe and comment!
Jazaakom Allahu khair!