- ICO Islamic Studies Curricula
- Islamic Studies Book Collection:
Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Aqeedah: History of Aqeedah, Lessons for Children, Lessons/Articles for Young Children, Aqeedah Teachers Manual for Children, Four Principles of Shirk, Tawheed for Children, Pillars of Iman Worksheets, Understanding Tawheed (PDF Articles)
Evidence for Tawheed 1 , Evidence for Tawheed 2
- Three Fundamental Principles of Islam: Mutoon Online (Audio of The Book (Memorise), Book, Lessons, Series by Moosa Richardson, Usool ath-Thalaatha Matn (Arabic Text)
- Quran: Memorisation, Quran kids repeat, Tajweed
- Hadith Books: Sunnah.com, AlBinaa4Kids
- Tafseer (Ibn Katheer): Juz ‘Amma, Tafseer-ul-Quran
- Seerah: Biography of The Prophet Books, Biography of the Prophet Q&A, Encyclopedia of the Qualities of the Prophet.
Stories of The Prophets Activity Books; Prophet Adam Worksheets, Prophet Nuh Worksheets, Prophet Nuh Poster, Prophet Ibrahim Worksheets, Prophet Musa Worksheets, Prophet Eesa Worksheets, Seerah Colouring Book. Story of the Prophets.
- Prophets Prayer Described
- Sayings of the Salaf
- Video Lessons: Salafi Kids, Sunnikids
- The Book Of Manners, Tafsir Ibn Kathir
- The List of Islamic Books recommended by Sheikh ibn Uthaymeen
- Knowledge: The List of Essential Books for Muslims, List of Authentic Trusted Websites, A List of Western Speakers you can Trust, Scholars, Student of Knowledge, Western Speakers, Events, List of Mosques, Centres, Authors
- Scholars Biographies
- Fatwa: Alifta, Fatwa Online
- Institutes: Albaseerah, Al-Binaa, Ibaanah, Redstone Academy (School), Markazul-‘ilm LinNisaa wa Banaat
- Telegram Groups:
- Islamic Calendar
- Other: My Prayer Booklet, Prayer Booklet Workbook,
- Jumuah/Friday: Why not try making Fridays a ‘Special Friday’ for Islamic Studies and family time only. Examples of books you can read together are; Quran and Tafsir of The Quran (commentary by Scholars), Hadith Books; Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Riyadhus-saaliheen, 40 Hadith by Imam An-Nawawi, Adab Al-Mufrad, Aqeedah, Fiqh, Stories of The Prophets/Companions etc
SubhanAllah great resources. May Allah place barakah in your time and effort for putting this together for us and that too in a systematic way to help us save our time.
Maa shaa Allah. I’ve looking for this opportunity. May Allah bless your efforts. Do you conduct online classes. If so I’d love to take part
This is an unbelievable amount of effort and dedication.
May Allaah have mercy on you as you show mercy towards his slaves. May you see these on your scale of good deeds in many folds on the day of accounting. May Allaah reward you and your family with Jannatul a’alaa…Aameen yaa rabb
Masha’Allaah Tabarak’Allaah Alaik. Excellent website for homeschooling.
Sister, may Allaah reward you and accept your efforts. Great job!!!!
I am new to homeschooling and really found this website very very helpful. Jazak’Allaahu Khairan.
I LOVE this website may ALLAH reward you!
Mashallah!!! I am so grateful to Allah swt that I have found your website … I have been looking for some authentic website for my kids and I just couldn’t. .. may Allah reward you for whatever you have done for the ummah. PleAse do let me know when is the second activity pack is coming up. Jazakallahu khair
Assalamoalaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu. Sister I am mother of five I need to join u for my three younger children. 14.12.and 10. I live in United Arab Emirates. How can I join u and my three children they r doing hifz. And on homes schooling. They r not going to school. For me it’s easy to ask my quarries on whatsapp. Kindly can u give me ur whatsapp number than I can talk to u.my name is khadija Ahmed Hassan. Jazakillah khair sister.
Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatu,
Sis, I can not tell you how much you have helped all of us homeschooling families…may ALLAH reward you greatly and give you ease in this life and the next. BarakALLAHu feeki…Love you for the sake of ALLAH.
و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته. جزاك الله خيرا. آمين
And may Allah direct us to all that pleases Him and make us better than what people think of us. Ameen
BaarakaLlahu feeh Umm Assad. You are really doing a great job. May Allah swt reward you with goodness in both worlds,aameen. I am a homeschooler and I really need to confess, I am overwhelmed with your resources. May Allah make your kids coolness of your eyes ,aameen. ma shaa Allah
Wa iyyaakom. Ameen! Jazaakom Allahu khairun for the support. Its a pleasure to contribute to other homeschoolers. Keep checking back for further updates inshaAllah as we add to this space often.
assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah ma shaa Allah! Jazakillahu khayran! May Allah accept it from you amin!
Wa alaykom salaam w rahmatullahi w barakatu. Wa iyyaaki ukhti!!
Masha Allah! What an awesome website! I found it very useful and really appreciate your hard work. May Allah reward you immensely! Ameen
Ameen. Thats very kind of you. Allahumma barak!