“Learn Arabic, Speak Arabic!”
Whether you are new to the Arabic language or speaking already, these following resources are definitely a must have for education, revision and teaching.
- Advice from Students of Knowledge:
Means to Learning Arabic by Dawud Adib (haafidhullah)
Useful Tips for Learning the Arabic Language by Moosa Richardson (haafidhullah)
Strive to Learn the Arabic Language by Moosa Richardson (haafidhullah)
You Have to Learn the Arabic Language by Abu Hakim Bilal Davis
Importance of Learning the Arabic Language by Mustafa George
- Arabic Resources by Umm Assad: (includes, Curriculum packs, Video Audios, Flashcards and more)
- Al-Qaedah Al-Noorania (Books, Audios, and Online lessons available for both children and parents)
- Arabic Audio: Learn Arabic, Mutoon Arabic, First Words
- Madinah Books: Full Collection; Books 1, 2 and 3, Madinah Arabic Reader (for children)
- Master Arabic (Jowdah)
- First 1000 Words in Arabic
- Video Lessons: Madinah Books by Abu Ishaq, Madinah Arabic
- Quran Vocabulary: The Noble Quran Dictionary
- Quran Memorisation: Quran Memorisation, Arabic/Tajweed, Quran Progress Book
- Gateway to Arabic
- Quran Online Course (all ages): https://quran-mn.com/v2/index.php/ar/
- Other Full Lessons: Arabic First, Madinah Arabic Online, Yemen Links, Arabic/Tajweed
- Arabic Tracing Books: By Umm Assad, by Rahmahmuslimhomeschool
- Arabic Reading Books: Arabic Readers Club, My Arabic Library, Collins Big Cat Arabic Reading Series, 36 Story Books, Hungry Caterpillar
- Games: Omar and Maryam, Iqra Games
- Madinah Arabic App: App 1 demo, 2 pro, 3 pro
- Arabic Al Manac App I, II
- Arabic Playground – buy and sell
- More to be added soon inshaAllah
Also check: ‘My First Arabic Curriculum‘ by UmmAssadHomeschool.
Click a Book to download:
Examples of the Salaf:
One of the reported instructions ‘Umar wrote to Abû Mûsâ Al-Ash’arî and those under his governance during the former’s Caliphate was,
“Seek knowledge and understanding of (fiqh) the Sunnah and seek knowledge and understanding of Arabic.”
Ibn Abî Shaybah, Al-Musannaf Vol.6 p126.
It is reported that he said,
“Learn Arabic, for it strengthens the intelligence and increases one’s noble conduct (al-murû`ah).”
Al-Bayhaqî, Shu’ab Al-Îmân Vol.4 p187.
It is also reported that he said,
“Do not learn the language of the non-Arabs, and do not enter upon them in their churches on their festivals, for indeed wrath descends upon them.”
‘Abd Al-Razzâq Al-San’ânî, Al-Musannaf Vol.1 p411.
It is also reported that he was once circumambulating the Ka’bah when he heard two men speaking in a language other than Arabic behind him. He turned to them and said,
“Find some way to learn Arabic.”
‘Abd Al-Razzâq Al-San’ânî, Al-Musannaf Vol.5 p496.
It is reported that Ubay b. Ka’b – Allâh be pleased with him – said, “Learn Arabic just as you learn to memorize the Qurân.”
Ibn Abî Shaybah, Al-Musannaf Vol.7 p150.
It is reported that Ibn ‘Umar – Allâh be pleased with them – used to hit his children for making language errors.
Tahdhîb Al-Tahdhîb Vol.9 p292.
It is reported that Shu’bah – Allâh have mercy on him – said,
“Learn Arabic, for it increases the intelligence.”
Tahdhîb Al-Tahdhîb Vol.4 p303.
It is reported that ‘Attâ b. Abî Rabâh – Allâh have mercy on him – said, when he was ninety years old.
“I wish I were fluent in Arabic,”
Al-Dhahabî, Siyar A’lâm Al-Nubalâ`, in his biography of ‘Attâ b. Abî Rabâh.
It is reported that Ibn Shubrumah – Allâh have mercy on him – said,
“Men have never worn a garment more beautiful than Arabic.”
Al-Bayhaqî, Shu’ab Al-Îmân Vol.4 p197.
Please share, subscribe and comment!
Jazaakom Allahu khair!
Leave a Reply